• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,480 posts in this topic

Somebody may be about to get the deal of a lifetime on that 7.5 in the CC auction ending tonight....

-J.

Theres my pal, J. When did you get into your 6.0, if you dont mind me asking? By the way, very nice sig line.

Guess I spoke too soon on the 7.5. Writing wouldn't bother me one bit on that sucker either lol.

Spiderphill, thank you my man. I pulled the trigger on the 6.0 about two years ago. I'd be looking at about a 5.0 now had I kept waiting. Glad I didn't. :cloud9:

-J.

Predictions

2.5: 8,036

4.0: 12,957

7.5: 61,500

I would say the 4.0 underperformed a bit because of the marvel chipping on the top and right edge. That seems to be the single biggest price detractor for these in grade nowadays. Though not always.

But wow over 66k for the 7.5. :ohnoez:

The most interesting result may be the nearly 3900 for that very, very well loved 0.5. Amazing indeed.

-J.

Here's the link for the 0.5 in case you missed it....

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=559773

-J.

a .5 sold for 4k ?!?!?!?

That's about the most well loved complete 0.5 I think I've seen.

Better presenting ones have gone for just under $5k.

It seems like 4k is about the entry point now for even the most beat but complete 0.5 copy. :tonofbricks:

-J.

Predictions

I would say the 4.0 underperformed a bit because of the marvel chipping on the top and right edge. That seems to be the single biggest price detractor for these in grade nowadays. Though not always.

The most interesting result may be the nearly 3900 for that very, very well loved 0.5. Amazing indeed.

-J.

I think the 4.0 might've been affected also by the paper loss area under spidey's arm--aka the stan signature sweetspot

I thought, writing aside, that the book technically looked good for the grade. That might be the reason for the strong price.

Predictions

-J.

I think the 4.0 might've been affected also by the paper loss area under spidey's arm--aka the stan signature sweetspot

Maybe somebody decided to scrape off his signature. :insane:

-J.

I believe so. The last publicly sold 7.5 sold on Comiclink for $62500

Looking at your sig line, I'm sure you are over the moon!

I believe you have a nice 7.5 too. :grin: Just happy to own them and especially when they are less pricey. :) KEYS are just on fire lately.

I believe so. The last publicly sold 7.5 sold on Comiclink for $62500

Looking at your sig line, I'm sure you are over the moon!

I believe you have a nice 7.5 too. :grin: Just happy to own them and especially when they are less pricey. :) KEYS are just on fire lately.

Feel exactly the way you do :banana: