THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

12,361 posts in this topic

There's a 6 5 in ink on the title you must send it to me (for free) as it is very badly defaced, for shame and you tried to sneak into the club! Hang your head in shame Passion. Great purchase I just hope I can join the club someday.

I like date stamps. Prefer the old mechanical stamp ones over written. This told me the book hit the stands on June 5, 1962

AND!!!

I got to speak to the original owner who bought it that day. It went into a box and sat there for nearly 50+ years being left at home, dragged off to college, then back into a closet. Etc Etc.

I like date stamps. Prefer the old mechanical stamp ones over written. This told me the book hit the stands on June 5, 1962

AND!!!

I got to speak to the original owner who bought it that day. It went into a box and sat there for nearly 50+ years being left at home, dragged off to college, then back into a closet. Etc Etc.

That's really cool. Did he buy any other comics?

AND!!!

That's really cool. Did he buy any other comics?

A JIM 84 that I can remember. This one came from a drugstore in Pleasant Lake, IN.

yo guys new to the board but I've been lurking for a while! I'm in the club too :)

definitely my #1 comic in the collection.

image1.png

what. The. *******. Welcome. Not many have a first post like that.
yo guys new to the board but I've been lurking for a while! I'm in the club too :)

definitely my #1 comic in the collection.

image1.png

Are you the guy who made a video about finding phat comics?