• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,479 posts in this topic

Hey everyone --

Great discussion here; I've learned a lot!

I've also just joined the club on this one...sold a bunch of FF's to pave way for this 6.0 from the November Comiclink auction. I know the chipping will turn off some of you, but I thought the book as a whole was beautiful and worth a GPA-level bid. Glad to have won it!

Congrats to all the others on this thread, too --

Dan

AmazingFantasy15_zps4217e06f.jpg

Beautiful book and with white pages to boot!

Welcome to the club!

Very nice! First new addition in a long time it seems! I stopped checking back. All discussion and not new additions. :D >>>

I'll have to start doing an audit soon to figure out who is still on the list and who isn't so I can make room on the list. :P

Great looking copy! Congrats! Welcome to the Club! :foryou:

Thanks so much! Although I avoid books with chipping in general, I don't mind it as much as some other folks, if only because I feel like it came off the press that way...very little has eroded it since that time...cool thought.

Dan

Thanks so much! Although I avoid books with chipping in general, I don't mind it as much as some other folks, if only because I feel like it came off the press that way...very little has eroded it since that time...cool thought.

Dan

It's a gorgeous copy, Dan. It really looks brand new. Congrats on the purchase, and remember me for contributing to its financing. :acclaim:

Outside of my coverless NG, this is the closest I'm going to get to a copy of AF#15...thanks to fellow boardie Ryan Heshka.

15723443370_32ef16343a_b.jpg

nice touch with MJ and the SS in the background :)

superb!