• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,480 posts in this topic

That 1.8 is gorgeous!

I just sent mine off to CGC yesterday. Holding out hope for a 1.5, but won't complain if it's a 1.0, considering what I paid for it. I guess we'll know sometime next week!

:gossip: Couldn't you just add a new thread to your watch list?

I have this thread being watched also. There's usually only a few or 5-10 watched threads that show as having new posts. We all go to those and see what's new, and of course people respond often before wondering if it's an old thread, or replaced etc.

I have this thread being watched also. There's usually only a few or 5-10 watched threads that show as having new posts. We all go to those and see what's new, and of course people respond often before wondering if it's an old thread, or replaced etc.

Looks like this won't be a concern anymore, the original thread has been locked. (thumbs u

Looks like this won't be a concern anymore, the original thread has been locked. (thumbs u

Swick spoke. People listen. :popcorn:

What the heck, here's my copy. Normally on SA Marvel books I avoid Cr/Ow pages but considering the overall presentation of this book and lack of any trace of Marvel chipping, I was happy to pick this up. As I mentioned earlier, this has somehow become a very tough book to find in grade.

AF15_zpscba395c4.jpg

What the heck, here's my copy. Normally on SA Marvel books I avoid Cr/Ow pages but considering the overall presentation of this book and lack of any trace of Marvel chipping, I was happy to pick this up. As I mentioned early this has somehow become a very tough book to find.

AF15_zpscba395c4.jpg

What the heck, I'll respond since this thread is still open for the time being. It isn't rare so much as getting prohibitively expensive. CR-OW PQ is also fairly common on AF #15, nothing to be concerned about at all. That's a great copy with exceptional centering!

What the heck, here's my copy. Normally on SA Marvel books I avoid Cr/Ow pages but considering the overall presentation of this book and lack of any trace of Marvel chipping, I was happy to pick this up. As I mentioned earlier, this has somehow become a very tough book to find in grade.

AF15_zpscba395c4.jpg

Beautiful copy! :applause:

Welcome to the Club! :foryou:

What the heck, here's my copy. Normally on SA Marvel books I avoid Cr/Ow pages but considering the overall presentation of this book and lack of any trace of Marvel chipping, I was happy to pick this up. As I mentioned early this has somehow become a very tough book to find.

AF15_zpscba395c4.jpg

What the heck, I'll respond since this thread is still open for the time being. It isn't rare so much as getting prohibitively expensive. CR-OW PQ is also fairly common on AF #15, nothing to be concerned about at all. That's a great copy with exceptional centering!

+1

Great copy. Congratulations. :applause:

-J.

AF15_zpscba395c4.jpg

Great eye appeal!

Its definitely not a rare book, but collectors are keeping them for longer periods rather than flipping them and so there are less copies on the market and demand only seems to increase. Hence the price escalation.

My AF15 retirement fund:

AF15-1.jpg

AF15-2.jpg

I settled for the restored one, thinking it was the best looking AF15 I would find at an acceptable price right before the blue label one came up. I figured it should be pretty easy to move if I want, so what's the harm in having two? :)

Edited by mathlete

Its definitely not a rare book, but collectors are keeping them for longer periods rather than flipping them and so there are less copies on the market and demand only seems to increase. Hence the price escalation.

Good sumary