• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,480 posts in this topic

My condo I purchased in 2014 in Burlington, Ontario is now just under construction. I paid 395,000  that was 1100 sqft on top floor ,extra parking ( 2 spots ) added 35K that's why total was 395K. I thought that  was ridiculous at that time my unit with only 1 parking spot now sells 550K extra parking will cost 50K more that includes zero upgrades add another 20-30K for top floor . Welcome to the new world order folks.

57 minutes ago, VintageComics said:

It's absolutely insane.

Stratford is about a half hour West of me but even as far as London (an hour West) the prices are just out of this world.

I just keep wondering where all this money is coming from. It seems like there is no end to it.

While I love the conversation about housing prices in my old stomping ground, I would rather talk about comics... (:

On ‎30‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 5:41 AM, Jaydogrules said:

If you thought homecoming was "absolutely horrid" you must have found that travesty of a movie, Wonder Woman to be a completely unwatchable turd.  :baiting:

-J.

WW was absolutely awful, how did it get such high praise on Rotten Tomatoes

On 2/1/2018 at 2:48 PM, fishbone said:

WW was absolutely awful, how did it get such high praise on Rotten Tomatoes

My wife and kids and I sat down to watch it and we all hated it. Glad we are not the only ones. 

Btw af15 is the best.

On 1/30/2018 at 4:41 AM, Jaydogrules said:

If you thought homecoming was "absolutely horrid" you must have found that travesty of a movie, Wonder Woman to be a completely unwatchable turd.  :baiting:

-J.

Who was watching the movie? I was watching HER. :x

5 minutes ago, peewee22 said:
5 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

Wow. The slide continues lol

Slide? I'd safely say an 8.0 is worth > 200k. That ain't too shabby. (thumbsu

I think you missed GAtor's sarcasm on that post.

1 minute ago, Gotham Kid said:

I think you missed GAtor's sarcasm on that post.

I know this guy inside out. That's why I posted my "get real" comment. :grin:

Edited by peewee22

1 hour ago, Subby1938 said:

This book is going to keep climbing in all grades . This is just the start lmao. That was huge money for that book WOW!

It was a wonderful sale. But it was the 3rd straight sale of an 8.0 lower than the previous (all recent ) :o

Exactly. Didn't an 8.0 go for $280,000 in March of last year?  

Where the heck is SC22 to give him market analysis on this?   If "Spidey will never die" how is this happening??   What's the next 8.0 going to sell for 180K?

Calling SC22!!  Calling SC22!!!

Edited by NoMan

16 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

It was a wonderful sale. But it was the 3rd straight sale of an 8.0 lower than the previous (all recent ) :o

Agreed. But it's hard to measure sales of that calibre. We're all new to these type of sales. Maybe the person than paid 271k for the 8.0 that set the stage "really" wanted that book. 

1 hour ago, Subby1938 said:

This book is going to keep climbing in all grades . This is just the start lmao. That was huge money for that book WOW!

What GAtor is saying is the book's recent sales in the 8.0 range have decreased. Started at 271k last year and each sale thereafter has decreased. Still > 200k in 8.0.

Nothing to panic about IMO. 2c

Edited by peewee22

8 minutes ago, peewee22 said:

What GAtor is saying is the book's recent sales in the 8.0 range have decreased. Started at 271k last year and each sale thereafter has decreased. Still > 200k in 8.0.

Nothing to panic about IMO. 2c

At what price does one panic?