• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,480 posts in this topic

On 8/23/2018 at 6:40 PM, Spiderturtle said:

Af15's doing pretty well in the CL and CC auctions.  8.0 on CC will probably end in the $200k+ mark, 7.0 already at $100k, 4.5 at already at $26k

8.0 at 200k with 7 hrs & change left. It's made it's mark at 200k being signed. Great price.

2 hours ago, NoMan said:

AF15 CGC SS 8.0 sold on Comic Connect on 8/29/18 for $222,000. 

I only post here to try to keep a simple record. 

Nah, I think you're stirring up trouble. :bigsmile:

I think we can safely say any 8.0 is a $200k+ book. And to think I only needed 50 bucks in the early 70s to buy a copy but never could. Sweet revenge. :cloud9: :devil:

3 hours ago, peewee22 said:

Nah, I think you're stirring up trouble. :bigsmile:

I think we can safely say any 8.0 is a $200k+ book. And to think I only needed 50 bucks in the early 70s to buy a copy but never could. Sweet revenge. :cloud9: :devil:

I don't care what AF15 sell for beyond an interest in the book. So no i'm honestly not trying to start sheet, I'm just trying to enter this information here for easy access. There are lots of AF15 sales and few seem to go to GPA and I get confused. . yes i could write in down in a notebook, maybe I should is it's gonna be problematic. 

28 minutes ago, NoMan said:

I don't care what AF15 sell for beyond an interest in the book. So no i'm honestly not trying to start sheet, I'm just trying to enter this information here for easy access. There are lots of AF15 sales and few seem to go to GPA and I get confused. . yes i could write in down in a notebook, maybe I should is it's gonna be problematic. 

You're fine dude. (thumbsu

16 hours ago, peewee22 said:

Link?

I’m at the acupuncturist now.  Needles are in my left shoulder so I can’t.  

Maybe if I keep the auction under wraps and not publicize it I can get it for cheap.  

Nevermind.  Nothing to see here. 

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 2:39 PM, Lamborghinikid said:

Not the best example in the world but it’s one of the best trades I have ever made in my life. I swapped a 1984 Donruss baseball card set and five Jose Canseco rookies for this book in the late 80s. I’m glad I did , Spider-Man seems to have had a better career than Canseco.......

184C3ED4-33D4-43FE-842C-5AEAD4F73484.png

Congrats on the trade!!  Great copy.