• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,480 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, Dark Knight said:

Nice copy!  Not a fan of the magnifying glass zoom feature, prefer the whole book enlarged with scrolling if someone wants to take a closer look.

It is. Re sub I think. If so someone will find the older version.

32 minutes ago, peewee22 said:

There's your bargain GK. :wink:

Nah. I'd much rather buy some GA Batman books with 150K.

Sweet opportunity for someone looking to own a high grade AF15 though.

Edited by Gotham Kid

2 hours ago, Krismusic said:

Hi guys, after years of wanting to be a member of this awesome club and trying to get my hand on a low grade affordable copy I can now give my credentials for the club... :whee::banana:<3<3:headbang:

although I can't post the top portion as its by the other guys, I am happy still never the less. its currently sitting at a 1.0 cream to off-white PQ, might post in the PGM section on the forum and see what people say about cross-grading it. 

One of my grails came early this year... :luhv::cloud9:

AF15 FC2-label cropped.jpg

I was able to pull a 1.0 on this baby. I say you have a 50/50 shot between a .5 or a 1.0.   congrats

Spoiler

:acclaim:congrats

AF 15 1.0 cow.jpg

AF 15 1.0  back cow.jpg

1 minute ago, Wipple said:

I was able to pull a 1.0 on this baby. I say you have a 50/50 shot between a .5 or a 1.0.   congrats

Hide contents

:acclaim:congrats

AF 15 1.0 cow.jpg

AF 15 1.0  back cow.jpg

thanks, yours is very nice!! 

3 hours ago, Krismusic said:

Hi guys, after years of wanting to be a member of this awesome club and trying to get my hand on a low grade affordable copy I can now give my credentials for the club... :whee::banana:<3<3:headbang:

although I can't post the top portion as its by the other guys, I am happy still never the less. its currently sitting at a 1.0 cream to off-white PQ, might post in the PGM section on the forum and see what people say about cross-grading it. 

One of my grails came early this year... :luhv::cloud9:

AF15 FC2-label cropped.jpg

Well, if your book got a grade of 1.0 at this other company, perhaps I should send my copy there. I have a substantial portion of the cover missing, but not as much as yours, and I got a 0.5. I also believe that the colors on my cover are more vibrant.

Joe

AF15.jpg

Edited by Joe Ankenbauer

16 hours ago, Joe Ankenbauer said:

Well, if your book got a grade of 1.0 at this other company, perhaps I should send my copy there. I have a substantial portion of the cover missing, but not as much as yours, and I got a 0.5. I also believe that the colors on my cover are more vibrant.

Joe

AF15.jpg

oh the colours in the pic just look darker, its much brighter in person similar to yours its just a bad lighting pic, similar to my ASM 1 pic lol.. I should probably work on getting some better pics lol

40 minutes ago, Krismusic said:

oh the colours in the pic just look darker, its much brighter in person similar to yours its just a bad lighting pic, similar to my ASM 1 pic lol.. I should probably work on getting some better pics lol

I understand. If you read any of my posts, you can see that my picture taking skills leave a lot to be desired. xD

46 minutes ago, Iceman399 said:

One of my old copies :)

nice always cool to be able to track locally where the book has been... from a receipt I saw it also passed through andy greenham hands @ Forest City Coins.. well its now in my paws and very happy to add it to my collection. :cloud9:

Edited by Krismusic