• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Barth Feedback Thread
1 1

17 posts in this topic

Walter sold be a whole lot of Harley Quinn books to fill the holes in my collection. Very stress free transaction, great communication, and great prices! Awesome to work with and hope to make more deals I'm the future :D

Walt recently purchased a comic from me. He was easy to communicate with, pleasant and definitely a stand up guy to deal with. How can you beat that?

Cast fears aside when dealing with Walt. I got nothing but :thumbsup: for him.

I just purchased about a hundred UNCANNY X-MEN Bronze Age/Copper Age comics from Walter.

His packaging was absolutely sensational.

Honestly, I have NEVER seen anyone package a box of comic books like he did...about 15 comics each were carefully placed in a FedEx flexible paper-type envelope.

Then they were all placed snugly in a box wrapped in bubble wrap.

Then the box was surrounded by more bubble wrap and plastic peanuts and placed in a bigger box.

His grading was amazing, many were actually under graded, in my opinion.

Thanks again, Walter.

• Incredible communicator
  • Super fast handling
  • Express shipping at jaw-droppingly cheap prices
  • Best packaging you will ever see
  • Extremely reasonable pricing

Walter is an amazing communicator and a really nice guy. His generosity and flexibility for terms of sale allowed me to pick up a key SA book that I otherwise couldn't.

I couldn't recommend Walter more highly and hope that I have the opportunity to deal with him again.

A+

^^

Walter - thanks very much mate. You're the best.