• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Red Hulk rocks thread!!
1 1

34 posts in this topic

An uninhibited, tactically intelligent adversary to the Hulk.

He has abilities almost identical to the Hulk, and he can absorb energy. He defeated Hulk during their first battle (by breaking his arm!), and gave an :censored: whuppin' to a bunch of Marvel heroes and villains.

Red Hulk comics sold well, but did receive mixed reviews.

Even on these forums, I don't see many Red Hulk issues graded or signed.

If you are with me and love Red Hulk, post anything related to that Red beast. :headbang:

It took about 2 years before we knew who this beast really was, and I thought Ross was a good choice. I also thought the LMD issue was a cool twist. What better way than this to taunt Ross for his failure!

SAM_3581.jpg

I loved the idea, but after a few issues it got old. They lost me around the intro of Red She Hulk and that horrible issue where everyone was a hulk.

See, I never got that far so maybe I shouldn't even try reading the later stuff.

I loved the Red Hulk for the first 10 issues or so, then just sort of stopped reading it for some reason. Until recently I still had a large stack of the first three and their variants waiting for someone else to care about the book.