• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman Adventures #12 CGC 9.6 & Uncanny X-Force #5 9.8 PSYLOCKE Manara Variant
1 1

16 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone!

Both the SLABS are in beautiful shape, just back from CGC. Up for sale are a beautiful copy of BATMAN ADVENTURES #12 in CGC 9.6 and featuring the 1st Appearance of Harley Quinn.

$320 plus shipping. Paypal only.

7035a26f-0844-43dd-8c4f-95ed1ccaeb24.jpg

ee3ed99d-a644-429a-860a-2476ab5100b6.jpg

And a beautiful copy of UNCANNY X-FORCE #5 in CGC 9.8 featuring a sexy PSYLOCKE drawn by the great Milo Manara!

$180 plus shipping. Paypal only.

Psylocke1.jpg

df6de807-b9dd-4211-9912-13998cd8287b.jpg

Please feel free to PM or just post onto site.

Edited by Billygreek

Hello Mighty Midget,

I usually charge exact shipping, and would prefer to ship via priority mail (for safety, speed and $50 included insurance). I just started on here. I did buy some books from Roy at VintageComics.

But I guess Paypal will protect us both from any issue I hope. My user name on ebay is billygreek and I have 100% feedback. Just trying to avoid fees for both you (the buyer) and myself.

Billy

8 hours ago, kevhtx said:

It doesn't come up real often in 9.8 anyway. I waited for a while then jumped on one right when it hit eBay.

That is one I have been checking to hit eBay for a while. :wishluck:  Last time I seen a raw and did not want to take a chance..

39 minutes ago, kevhtx said:

Mine is in London right now about to get signed by Manara then go to CGC. 

I saw he was signing, I wish I would have sent something..

Would love to see it when you get it back or even if they send you pictures before it goes to CGC. 

I just recently go into his work and trying to pickup what I can.