• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coppers to buy before they explode

455 posts in this topic

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/new-details-about-2016-film-x-men-apocalypse/1100-148504/

If they follow the comics New Mutants 25/ first Legion could heat up.

Very nice. I have been plucking them out of NM runs at LCSs and collections I picked up as I figured he could be a prominent player at some point.

This is good news for UXM #221 as well.....

Back in 1995, when AOA was first percolating, and the leadup story...hell, I forget what it was called....featured Legion mucking up the time continuum, NM #25-28 were hot, hot, hot!

I don't know how many copies I have. I should pick up some more.

luckily it will be an easy book to stockpile

I am still waiting to fund my retirement with my X-Force 2s though..... (I swear, every time I buy 2 or more copies of that book out of a 50 cent-$1 box I get looked at funny --- "you sure you want two of these?!?!")

This one is technically a modern, but keep your eyes peeled for the Nightwing mini series, especially issues 1 and 2. #1 is the 1st solo issue and #2 is the 1st classic blue/black costume that the character is known for.