• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coppers to buy before they explode

455 posts in this topic

I've seen a few in recent months going up in value

Tales of the Teen Titans #44

Man of steel #18

Hulk #271

Swamp Thing #37

What other Copper books are starting to heat up?

Blue Beetle 20

Night Force 1 (Movie)

Thriller 1 (music video tie-in)

Sonic Disruptors 1

Suburban Jersey Ninja She-Devils 1 (Real Housewives prequel)

Man of steel #18

Hulk #271

Swamp Thing #37

Blue Beetle 20

Night Force 1 (Movie)

Sonic Disruptors 1

I see what you did there.

Man of steel #18

Hulk #271

Swamp Thing #37

Blue Beetle 20

Night Force 1 (Movie)

Sonic Disruptors 1

I see what you did there.

lol

Alf #48

Ive seen a lot of people say Alf #48 is a book to buy

Whats the big deal?

A big budget Marvel movie starring Kevin Hart as Alf is in the works. Supposedly there's a teaser at the end of the Guardians of the Galaxy movie where they respond to a disturbance on Melmac. Issue #48 is the book to get since the seal supposedly will play a big part in the plot.

Alf #48

Whats the big deal?

A big budget Marvel movie starring Kevin Hart as Alf is in the works. Supposedly there's a teaser at the end of the Guardians of the Galaxy movie where they respond to a disturbance on Melmac. Issue #48 is the book to get since the seal supposedly will play a big part in the plot.

:roflmao: Sadly, I can see Kevin Hart taking that job.

Alf #48

Whats the big deal?

:roflmao: Sadly, I can see Kevin Hart taking that job.

Double :roflmao::roflmao:

For some reason I caught one of his standup specials last night and the story he closed with about horseback riding some would say prepared him for the role of Alf sexually attacking a seal. "Let's ride!!!"

Since movie hype stuff is so big right now. Can we hype comics on movie hype that did not get hyped at the time the movie was released??? Interesting idea. Let's see if this works. lol

I am watching Blade Trinity on cable. :sick: This movie was released in 2004. Before the movie hype machine that we are seeing today was in motion, In this movie were the NightStalkers! The Nightstalkers had a 18 issue run from Marvel from 1992 to 1994. The first appearance of the Night Stalkers was in Ghost Rider #28. Let's see if we can hype a comic based on a movie from 10 years ago. Now my question is will some people run with this dumb information? lol

4892997aae36f66618dea8d7ecba27ce_zps8fec1f96.jpg[/img]

Since movie hype stuff is so big right now. Can we hype comics on movie hype that did not get hyped at the time the movie was released??? Interesting idea. Let's see if this works. lol

I am watching Blade Trinity on cable. :sick: This movie was released in 2004. Before the movie hype machine that we are seeing today was in motion, In this movie were the NightStalkers! The Nightstalkers had a 18 issue run from Marvel from 1992 to 1994. The first appearance of the Night Stalkers was in Ghost Rider #28. Let's see if we can hype a comic based on a movie from 10 years ago. Now my question is will some people run with this dumb information? lol

4892997aae36f66618dea8d7ecba27ce_zps8fec1f96.jpg[/img]

Heck, those black covered Midnight Massacre books, with the gold printing, were hotter than hell a few years ago, because they were basically black blank sketch books. lol

35247645664.40.GIF