• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coppers to buy before they explode

455 posts in this topic

Web of Spiderman #1.

Interesting choice. Why? Other than being a # 1 and a sweet Vess cover does it have anything going for it?

The cover is great in the black costume. 9.8 copies already pull in $100+. It has the first appearance of the Vulturions, which really could mean nothing but it is a safe copper to buy where you will at least get your money back if needed during the wait for something.

Web of Spiderman #1.

Interesting choice. Why? Other than being a # 1 and a sweet Vess cover does it have anything going for it?

he bought 2 potential 9.8's in a sales thread yesterday. That's why. :baiting: I generally think books are going to explode that I invest in. Miracleman #10 though. Time to stock up.

Web of Spiderman #1.

he bought 2 potential 9.8's in a sales thread yesterday. That's why. :baiting:

lol

I was wondering about the seeming lack of comic interest in Robocop,the new movie looks pretty cool,and there were some copper comics on that awesome cyborg,no?

The movie looks pretty cool? :tonofbricks:

Why does Hollywood continue to remake classics that don't need it? The new film doesn't look bad until you realize it's rated pg-13.