• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-men #1 GOOD minus ..... AFFORDABLE COPY ..... grail alert

10 posts in this topic

ok, second try - my first post was deleted by mods because of a new rule that has been created since the last time I sold something here. $770 for X-men #1 in Good minus SOLD First :takeit: gets itI picked up an x-men #1 at a local pawn shop last week (I traded some beer and coca-cola signs for it)The condition looks a bit below GOOD (see photos) and it looks nice when bagged and boarded. It is complete with all the pages. Defects include:1. cover completely detached2. top staple is missing, but bottom staple is there3. centerfold page is loose4. paper loss on the cover around the staplesI have been out of the comic market market for a few years, so I looked up some completed sales on ebay to get an idea on pricing.I saw 6 successful auctions for copies a bit worse than mine, the auction prices ranged from $620 to $817I saw a copy similar to mine sell for $850 on ebay, so I am looking to get $850 less the $80 in fees that I would have to pay to ebay. So my price is $770Buyer pays shipping and insurance and tracking. I did a lot of sales on this board a few years ago, so here is a KUDOS LINK to the largest sale I did, a $2500 money order sale I did on a golden age comic (at bottom of kudos page) xmen_1_02.jpg

xmen_1_03.jpg

xmen_1_08.jpg

xmen_1_09.jpg

xmen_1_10.jpg

xmen_1_11.jpg

xmen_1_12.jpg

xmen_1_13.jpg

xmen_1_15.jpg