• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Waltrip Robotech covers

14 posts in this topic

Sorry, I thought getting straight to it was the better way to go. [in Transformers: Super-God Masterforce, when God-Ginrai turns into a giant flaming meteor and smashes into you, he yells "God Fire GUUTTTSSS!!!!".]

My name is Chris, I'm in CT., U.S.A.

I'm not an art dealer or collector but I am a Robotech nut. A few years back I bought a batch of Waltrip art from a fellow Robotech nut. This guy had just piles of Robotech related stuff, was going through a divorce, and had to clean house.

The pieces I ended up with are-

Robotech II: The Sentinels # 14 cover

Robotech II: The Sentinels - book 3 # 16 cover

Robotech II: The Sentinels - Piece published as promo art

Worlds of Robotech; Cyber World #1 cover

Worlds of Robotech TPB cover

[Worlds of] Robotech; Crystal World #1 COLORED COVER

Pics- It said "Enter URL" to isert the pics, but I couldn't find a URL for the pics. I can insert them into emails no problem, but a lot of times a message board wants the URL thinga-ma-bob.

I'll take any suggestions if folks are interested in pics still.

Prices- Like I said I'm not a dealer or collector, so I'm not looking to triple my investment or buy some other super-expensive piece. It's just time for them to be somewhere where they get displayed and appreciated.

[ I also have the cover of Sentinels Book 1 # 8. But that'll take some serious prying for me to part with.]

I have been researching your covers , two of them are from Academy Comics (4314 and 4319) two others are Eternity Comics (4338 , 4331) . the other three I have not identified as a Robotech Cover . I would like to make an offer on one (4338) PM if you want . Sorry for the delay , was waiting for quote for Commission piece .