• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question about SA Hulk

4 posts in this topic

Hi - I was wondering if someone could help me with this. I was re-bagging the other night, and going through a box of Hulks that I had not gone through for some time, grading and dating them. I was happily going along the 130's(1971), and note that No 137 is "Vol 1. No 137, March 1971" - Subsequently No 139 is" Vol 1 No 139, May 1971" - However, sandwiched between the two issues is No 138, which reads: "Vol 1 No 138, April 1970" - And I have two copies of 138 with this 1970 date. Can anyone shed light on this? Thanks.........

frown.gif ok, you made me look. mine says 1970 as well. Obviously if anyone has one with the right year printed on it, it could be a variant. Or... maybe we've got the variants and everybody else's are the common issues. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif