• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Location and Submission Service (looking for that HTF 9.8 ?)

43 posts in this topic

I'm going to temporarily revive this thread----I'm making a trek upstate to a few of my regular sources, so if you've got some HTF books that have been eluding you, and you want me to try and land 9.8 blue label, LMK.

The hiccup is that for the moment, these requests need to be put in over the next 72 hours.

I'm leaving for my trip Thursday morning and want to have a compiled list by then.

Same rules as last year apply---my starting rates are $125 per book, and that includes all costs from grading to shipping, out of pocket on books, etc. These prices might slightly flux depending on what you're looking for and how difficult it is.

Don't ask me for things like ASM 300 , Suicide Squad 1, Legends 3, Batman Adv. 12, that sort of stuff. This is specifically for your personal HTF books from 1980 to present (yes, I'll consider a few later bronze as well---one client asked for Battlestar Galactica, which was fine).

Send me a PM, tag it HTF BOOKS and the title of what you're looking for.

That will help me keep things a little more organized.

If you want signature series, LMK in your post and I can work that out with you accordingly.