• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SELLING MY DREAM RARE KEY Silver & Golden Age CGC!

51 posts in this topic

Hi I am a Private Collector in Tampa Bay area selling "RARE" Platinum Golden Age & Silver Age, Marvel & DC Original framed Art pages from the 60's & Graded CGC's from 1900 -1970's shown to reduce my HUGE collection. My prices are @ 20-50% below "MARKET" prices! (*I am a collector, so No dealer 7% tax, 20%-50% off market price = 27% to 57% SAVINGS for you!)

My comics have been stored in a safe for 20 years; collecting for 41 YRS= BIG collection! More KEYS coming from safe deposit box! 1st serve, easy to deal with, trades OK. This is ONLY 40% of my investor grade RARE & SCARCE comics. Big dealers are buying large volumes from me & wish to extend these high quality CGC books directly to you!

Call Ken 813-528-2976 to claim your bargains today!

[/b]

I have tons of both CGC and Raw key high grade books, I am thinking about putting on the internet to sell, but other collectors told me to offer at good deals to CGC members first, so here I am. I am new to selling comics vs. a lifetime of buying, so let me know you suggestions on how to do this, please. I am looking for Hulk, FF & ASM #1, & AF #15, so I am open for trades or to also buy from you!

I have a link to a 40% partial list I have started preparing for craigslist to give you an idea of the quality & prices I am offering the CGC members. I have an ebay account with over 234 100% positive transactions, so you can rest assured I am a great person to do business with, just figured I would rather pass on good deals without paying fees to my fellow collectors. Here is link:

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/clt/4320453921.html

Any suggestions, including how to post some pictures of my Key CGC books would be greatly appreciated! Thanks & look forward to speaking with you!

Ken

Welcome to the boards.

First, read these selling guidelines

Second, read them again

Third, we've had a problem with some noob scammers lately so people are especially wary right now of buying from sellers who are brand new to the boards. If other boardies have dealt with you, it would be a good idea to offer up some references.

Best of luck

Hi I am a Private Collector in Tampa Bay area selling....

I am new to selling comics vs. a lifetime of buying, so let me know you suggestions on how to do this, please.

Any suggestions, including how to post some pictures of my Key CGC books would be greatly appreciated!

A history of participating on and contributing to this board does wonders for sales - meaning you should have been here months ago.

Big dealers are buying large volumes from me & wish to extend these high quality CGC books directly to you!

And keep the puffery to a minimum. That kind of thing doesn't go over well with hard core collectors. Just show us a good quality scan, disclose anything significant that the scan might not show and tell us your price.

I am new to selling comics vs. a lifetime of buying, so let me know you suggestions on how to do this, please.

Any suggestions, including how to post some pictures of my Key CGC books would be greatly appreciated!

A history of participating on and contributing to this board does wonders for sales - meaning you should have been here months ago.

Big dealers are buying large volumes from me & wish to extend these high quality CGC books directly to you!

And keep the puffery to a minimum. That kind of thing doesn't go over well with hard core collectors. Just show us a good quality scan, disclose anything significant that the scan might not show and tell us your price.

+1 show us the books

+1 show us the books

Yes show us the books...then go away.

My comics have been stored in a safe for 20 years; collecting for 41 YRS= BIG collection! More KEYS coming from safe deposit box! 1st serve, easy to deal with, trades OK. This is ONLY 40% of my investor grade RARE & SCARCE comics. Big dealers are buying large volumes from me & wish to extend these high quality CGC books directly to you!

Thanks just joined GPA, and checked good price but not great! Thanks as I am just getting back into collecting for fun and investment for my son. Ken Beyer

I want to buy CGC books, where should I look to get the best pricing; I have bought over $5k worth of them on ebay over the last 2 weeks....

Any suggestions, I have the money, just want to invest it the most wisely I can. I use to collect comics and know Marvel Silver age best, but like some DC and Golden Age too.

Your thoughts? Many thanks

Ken Beyer

hm

+1 show us the books

Yes show us the books...then go away.

:roflmao:

Thanks just joined GPA, and checked good price but not great! Thanks as I am just getting back into collecting for fun and investment for my son. Ken Beyer

I want to buy CGC books, where should I look to get the best pricing; I have bought over $5k worth of them on ebay over the last 2 weeks....

Any suggestions, I have the money, just want to invest it the most wisely I can. I use to collect comics and know Marvel Silver age best, but like some DC and Golden Age too.

Ken Beyer

hm

lol

Ken Beyer

hm

lol

i3wg84.gif