• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic book spinner racks - who's got one?
8 8

517 posts in this topic

I've been looking for a way to display all of my new Dells. I would love to get my hands on one of those.

You can get a silver/bronze age type of spinner, and with a little elbow grease you bend the wires of the pockets a bit and the spinner can hold books of that size. I can get slabs in my spinner rack.

Here's mine again, in my living room. Comics are different now, but the rest remains the same:

394977_10151176003222058_676543421_n.jpg

My spinner only holds comics from 1974 and later. The racks are too narrow to hold anything 20 cents or earlier. So I'm hoping to get another at some point that can hold older comics.

My local antique store has one like artboy has on page 1 with the wholesome comic sign,etc for 70 dollars. Is that a good deal? They had the the circle top one once with spidey and archie already shown in this thread, but that one is gone now. I also know a guy that has a wall comic rack with the archie superman spiderman face on it, any thought on value for that if I make him an offer? Thanks

My local antique store has one like artboy has on page 1 with the wholesome comic sign,etc for 70 dollars. Is that a good deal? They had the the circle top one once with spidey and archie already shown in this thread, but that one is gone now. I also know a guy that has a wall comic rack with the archie superman spiderman face on it, any thought on value for that if I make him an offer? Thanks

If I found that rack for $70 I would buy it in a heartbeat.