Comic book spinner racks - who's got one?
12 12

384 posts in this topic

535 posts
2 hours ago, Artboy99 said:

good luck with your shop!

I have 2 of the "Best In Comics" display stands. One will hold up to bronze age books and it is in beautiful condition, the other I manipulated the pockets so I could get slabs into it.

Thanks! I’ll post more pics and info on the shop as soon as we get opened. Finally moving books an inventory in now. 

5,749 posts
On 5/21/2019 at 10:15 AM, Artboy99 said:

I picked up a 70's era "Hey Kids" spinner at the Calgary Expo from Quicksilver Signs. I put my Marvel Value Stamp collection into it and the spinner I already had.

20190515_060707.jpg

so when it came to ordering the books on the racks-- did you do it by MVS stamp number, title, or the distribution date -- or just by how you like to look at them.

14,238 posts
8 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

so when it came to ordering the books on the racks-- did you do it by MVS stamp number, title, or the distribution date -- or just by how you like to look at them.

I have done it several different ways, my favorite is to display the books I am most fond of. Currently it is organized by value stamp number but as multiple books had the same stamp I put the book I like the best at the front of that pocket.

:cloud9: