• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TALES OF SUSPENSE #39 CLUB
12 12

536 posts in this topic

TOS 39 has really shown some nice gains over last few years. Also seems like gap btw beater and lower mid grade is closing. If new IronMan sales and mkt are still beating Spiderman, should a few more years before new/returning readers catch collecting bug and run this book into stratosphere. Glad I have my copy.

Just reading through this thread has me drooling. This is the one, big book I hope to add to my collection this year. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for the best presenting 1.5 or 1.8 I can find. :)

TOS 39 has really shown some nice gains over last few years. Also seems like gap btw beater and lower mid grade is closing. If new IronMan sales and mkt are still beating Spiderman, should a few more years before new/returning readers catch collecting bug and run this book into stratosphere. Glad I have my copy.

Sell me your Adv 47... :baiting::tonofbricks::roflmao:

you actually like that goofy dude in a purple/green leisure suit over iron man? yeah its a blue label w out tape or glue... not unlike my #46 :cry:

I need to learn how to fix my sig line so I can add my TOS 39 and FF 1. My other trophies :whee:

you actually like that goofy dude in a purple/green leisure suit over iron man? yeah its a blue label w out tape or glue... not unlike my #46 :cry:

I need to learn how to fix my sig line so I can add my TOS 39 and FF 1. My other trophies :whee:

I have a TOS 39 too. :banana: (I should have updated my sig. line ages ago.)

With respect to Sandman, I have a 46, 51 and 60. A dream grail would be Adventure 40, but that's crazy GA talk in a SA thread.

I'm an animal, and Stark flew back in my door with Stan on his back. It took me by surprise. I'm a happy camper. With that said, I'm already looking to swap for a higher grade blue label (4.5-5.5). I'm beginning to get batty, as all my big keys are blue label and there is something special on the big boys in all of their pure entirety, as much as I enjoy Stan and SS. So all you guys who want Starks with Stan let a brother know. If it doesn't happen, I won't shed a tear though. I'm happy he's safe with his Marvel brothers. JIM is next and last on my grail quest. Starks out.

630E1ADD-7F52-4313-87A6-9C44A614DA27_zpsjll2e7nc.jpg

I'm an animal, and Stark flew back in my door with Stan on his back. It took me by surprise. I'm a happy camper. With that said, I'm already looking to swap for a higher grade blue label (4.5-5.5). I'm beginning to get batty, as all my big keys are blue label and there is something special on the big boys in all of their pure entirety, as much as I enjoy Stan and SS. So all you guys who want Starks with Stan let a brother know. If it doesn't happen, I won't shed a tear though. I'm happy he's safe with his Marvel brothers. JIM is next and last on my grail quest. Starks out.

Welcome back! Sweet looking copy!

Before:

tos39fc.jpg

once upon a time this was an old label CGC 6.0 but i cracked it open, read it a few times and put it in my collection. Just got it back from CGC. I included the old label with the submission but they still gave it a different grade. I always thought it looked very nice for grade. This book has never been pressed.

After:

sc0000dc70_zpsa141b2ea.jpg

Welcome back! Sweet looking copy!

Thanks man. Good to be back. Yeah, I had just listened to Iron Man and felt at ease again.

:cloud9::headbang:

Before:

tos39fc.jpg

once upon a time this was an old label CGC 6.0 but i cracked it open, read it a few times and put it in my collection. Just got it back from CGC. I included the old label with the submission but they still gave it a different grade. I always thought it looked very nice for grade. This book has never been pressed.

After:

sc0000dc70_zpsa141b2ea.jpg

Very nice...and I assume you read it VERY CAREFULLY! Congrats on the upgrade. Looks like a legit 6.5 to me too.