• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TALES OF SUSPENSE #39 CLUB
12 12

536 posts in this topic

So is another price rise realistic before the next avengers movie?

I would have suspected the first 3 Iron Man films and the first Avengers would have given it the limelight it needed already....

(shrug)

It's coming. AF15 and hulk 1 are getting out of reach for most. TOS 39 and JIM 83 are next in line for seeing big jumps in demand and pricing.

At least that's my speculation.

I agree with your speculation Marc.

Doesn't it seem weird that Hulk 1 is bigger than TOS39 with such popularity of Iron Man? Or is it because there are just fewer copies of Hulk 1 and thus the spike?

No Hulk has been ingrained in people way before Iron Man became mainstream.Scarcity of the book is a big factor too.

Then again who the hell really knows what drives a collector/collectibles,just ebbs and flows. (shrug)

Here is my card, will shortly be wingin it's way to CGC via Hero Restoration, but it was good to actually have a read of the book I have been after for so long...

ToS39Front_zpsc7d87b08.jpg

IMG_1629_zps432faab6.jpg

And here in the part of the office I am slowly turning into a comic room (when I find somewhere else to put the wife's shoes....)

IMG_1584_zps3d94f73c.jpg

Here is my card, will shortly be wingin it's way to CGC via Hero Restoration, but it was good to actually have a read of the book I have been after for so long...

ToS39Front_zpsc7d87b08.jpg

IMG_1629_zps432faab6.jpg

And here in the part of the office I am slowly turning into a comic room (when I find somewhere else to put the wife's shoes....)

IMG_1584_zps3d94f73c.jpg

CONGRATS! Welcome aboard.

TOS 39 is on the rise!

a 4.0 sold for 3,600 ($800 more than average)

a 4.5 sold for $4,500 (over $1,000 more than average)

a 6.0 sold for $7,000 (over $1,300 more than average)

I think this book is next to climb after Hulk 1

Looking to buy a Tales of Suspense #39: CGC 2.5-4.5 (OW or better PQ)

Please send me a PM if you have one and want to sell it.

thanks,

John (SOT)

This is not a Want To Buy forum, fool. :makepoint:

lol