• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TALES OF SUSPENSE #39 CLUB
12 12

536 posts in this topic

Very nice comic and love the display. what do you guys think of the signature on higher grade books? Like 9.0 or higher? Worth it or better to have an under copy with the sig?

Very nice comic and love the display. what do you guys think of the signature on higher grade books? Like 9.0 or higher? Worth it or better to have an under copy with the sig?

Low grade, sign away if you like.

HG? Leave. It. Alone. (tsk)

Low grade, sign away if you like.

HG? Leave. It. Alone. (tsk)

+9.0

Unfortunately I need to be taken off the list. I had to sell mine a while back. :cry:

Ok, I know it doesn't have both " and the staples are on the front which drives some people crazy. And I know I did over pay, but I'm finally back in the club. I am so happy! :whee:

Tales20of20Suspense203920CGC205.5_zps3a5a9lrm.jpg

Unfortunately I need to be taken off the list. I had to sell mine a while back. :cry:

Ok, I know it doesn't have both " and the staples are on the front which drives some people crazy. And I know I did over pay, but I'm finally back in the club. I am so happy! :whee:

Beautiful book! Congrats!

"FIRST APPEARANCE OF IRON MAN".

Nuff said.

Nice book Johnny. :applause:

-J.

Looooooove looking at all these!!! Ol' ShellHead is my fav....so, here's the centerpiece of my collection!

DSC_01211.jpg

DSC_01191.jpg

DSC_01241.jpg

I've never seen a double signed TOS with Larry and Stan. That is phenomenal. Nice sig placement as well. I guess a big shiny about to blast a Destroyer Mark VI isn't too shabby either! Sick stuff!

Really cool books guys, I am so tempted to go for an upgrade of my 1.5.... but there seems to be a massive gap between 1.5 and 2.5 in prices at the minute...

gpa puts 1.5 as falling, everything else going up, any particular reasons?

Looooooove looking at all these!!! Ol' ShellHead is my fav....so, here's the centerpiece of my collection!

I've never seen a double signed TOS with Larry and Stan. That is phenomenal. Nice sig placement as well. I guess a big shiny about to blast a Destroyer Mark VI isn't too shabby either! Sick stuff!

Much appreciated dude!! I got DWC to get them for me at their last Legends In The Fall Tour. I thought it might stand out