TALES OF SUSPENSE #39 CLUB
13 13

443 posts in this topic

10,424 posts
Looooooove looking at all these!!! Ol' ShellHead is my fav....so, here's the centerpiece of my collection!

DSC_01211.jpg

DSC_01191.jpg

DSC_01241.jpg

Great sig placements and the display is killer. :applause:

-J.

3,121 posts
Looooooove looking at all these!!! Ol' ShellHead is my fav....so, here's the centerpiece of my collection!

DSC_01211.jpg

DSC_01191.jpg

DSC_01241.jpg

Now that is an awesome display.

189 posts

Very nice comic and love the display. what do you guys think of the signature on higher grade books? Like 9.0 or higher? Worth it or better to have an under copy with the sig?

2,762 posts
Very nice comic and love the display. what do you guys think of the signature on higher grade books? Like 9.0 or higher? Worth it or better to have an under copy with the sig?

Low grade, sign away if you like.

HG? Leave. It. Alone. (tsk)

14,165 posts

Low grade, sign away if you like.

HG? Leave. It. Alone. (tsk)

+9.0

189 posts

Ok. (thumbs u Another thing, What about getting the sig on the back cover? This way you got it and it doesn't effect the art on the front cover.

2,762 posts
Ok. (thumbs u Another thing, What about getting the sig on the back cover? This way you got it and it doesn't effect the art on the front cover.

207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

:grin:

1,835 posts
Unfortunately I need to be taken off the list. I had to sell mine a while back. :cry:

Ok, I know it doesn't have both " and the staples are on the front which drives some people crazy. And I know I did over pay, but I'm finally back in the club. I am so happy! :whee:

Tales20of20Suspense203920CGC205.5_zps3a5a9lrm.jpg

2,762 posts
Unfortunately I need to be taken off the list. I had to sell mine a while back. :cry:

Ok, I know it doesn't have both " and the staples are on the front which drives some people crazy. And I know I did over pay, but I'm finally back in the club. I am so happy! :whee:

Beautiful book! Congrats!

1,835 posts

Thanks (thumbs u

10,424 posts

"FIRST APPEARANCE OF IRON MAN".

Nuff said.

Nice book Johnny. :applause:

-J.

14,787 posts

Welcome to the club!!!

1,835 posts

Thanks so much guys! (thumbs u

1,029 posts
Thanks so much guys! (thumbs u

That's an amazing book :applause:

Makes me wonder how the stapling process works hm

4,116 posts

DSC_01211.jpg

DSC_01191.jpg

DSC_01241.jpg

I've never seen a double signed TOS with Larry and Stan. That is phenomenal. Nice sig placement as well. I guess a big shiny about to blast a Destroyer Mark VI isn't too shabby either! Sick stuff!

262 posts

Really cool books guys, I am so tempted to go for an upgrade of my 1.5.... but there seems to be a massive gap between 1.5 and 2.5 in prices at the minute...

gpa puts 1.5 as falling, everything else going up, any particular reasons?

11,649 posts

Could be the timing of it all and/or most of the 1.5's that sold are visually weak?

340 posts

I've never seen a double signed TOS with Larry and Stan. That is phenomenal. Nice sig placement as well. I guess a big shiny about to blast a Destroyer Mark VI isn't too shabby either! Sick stuff!

Much appreciated dude!! I got DWC to get them for me at their last Legends In The Fall Tour. I thought it might stand out