• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED.

627 posts in this topic

I have thought long and hard about doing this. I have decided to try and sell several thousand books before I move from Ohio to Texas. Some will be cool books and some will be drek. What doesn't sell, I will donate to something.

All will be raw books. I am going to keep my slabbed books and take them with me. I periodically get PM's with offers on my slabbed books, but I want everyone to know that they are not for sale.

Usual rules apply.

Refunds on every book sold, regardless of reason for it not being satisfactory to you. As long as the book is as it was when I sent it to the buyer.

I will only ship to U.S. locations, unless you are in Canada and really pressure me to change my mind.

There will be a lot of .50 cent per book offerings later. But I have pulled out some decent books to start.

Shipping charges will be at your expense and will be $7.00 total, regardless of how many books you buy.

I am not looking to get rich off of these. I just want to find them homes. But of course, I ain't gonna give them away (okay, maybe some I will give away).

I am not inclined to take offers or negotiate. Too much work and I am flazzy (don't believe me, just ask my wife). :)

I hate scanning and doing the photobucket thing. So this will be a slow process. Hopefully I will do five or so books per day.

I do not have a kudos thead, but I think many here can vouch for me. I rarely sell though. Mostly just buy, buy and buy. Until today.

"Take it" wins, since I am not into the PM offer/negotiating thing.

Most of my books are in mylites and boarded. If that is important to you, I can make any book that way, at your request.

Consider all books as Fine in grade. Most will be much better, but some will be a little worse. I am not good at grading. Thus, look closely at the scans and grade yourself. If you need to me to make my best call at grading. Just post the "take it", "pending a grade. I will do my best. You can then back out of the deal if you change your mind after receiving my "official" grade.

Payment via PayPal or money order. No time payments, sorry. But there won't be any big ticket books offered, anyway. Just drek and one notch above drek type books. But one man's drek is another man's treasure. So......

Marvel Superheroes 12. $10.00 SOLD TO NP GRESHAM

marvelsuperheroes12front001_zps16befa20.jpg

marvelsuperheroes12back001_zpsc9fe0f89.jpg

Astonishing Tales #29. $2.00 SOLD TO FATNINJA

astonishingtales29front001_zps12cbc020.jpg

astonishingtales29back001_zps4dcf6209.jpg

Fantastic Four #100. $10.00 SOLD TO BARTH

ff1forsalefront001_zps54393e42.jpg

ff100forsaleback001_zps40d5a08c.jpg

Hero For Hire #1. $40.00. [b]SOLD TO NP GRESHAM

[/b]

heroforhire1front001_zps52729cb4.jpg

heroforhire1back001_zps6d345c86.jpg

Detective Comics #400. $45.00 SOLD TO BARTH

tec400forsalefront001_zpsef22d7ec.jpg

tec400forsaleback001_zps7ea31e83.jpg

No more books tonight? That's like a stripper leaving after the first song. There's still lots of people left to throw dollars on the stage... just sayin'