• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED.

627 posts in this topic

This has been great, really enjoyed it. I'm working on my 1st sales thread here soon and I like this way of doing it. I did scan a bunch of stuff already but it's fun just grabbing whatever to keep it interesting.

Over 10,000 views. May be a record for a sales thread. Lot's of tired fingers I'm sure. Ha Ha

Honestly, I lost money on every single sale. Not a very good business man, for sure.

But it was fun.

I just hope the shipping goes well, and everyone is satisfied with their books when they have them in hand. I made it a point to state that everyone should buy my books with an assumption that they were to be considered as being "FINE" in condition. Of course, most were a lot better. But I want customers to be pleased, rather than disappointed.

I like the haphazard. You never know what's going to pop up! I definitely would have taken a Ghost Rider #1 and a few other books you had offered. But I showed up way too late.

@Mike - I had my laptop AND my iPhone refreshing like a crazy person. Still to slow! doh!

I kept getting "Oops. Google has encountered a problem!" :tonofbricks:

It reminds me of an old fashioned Foolkiller thread. I would just turn off pics to increase the download speeds and take everything sight unseen.