• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE BEGINNING (which ended fast lol) - UK Magazines SOLD

28 posts in this topic

I've been overdue for a selling thread. So this is going to be similiar to what I did a few years ago where I will have a number of threads overtime, sometimes running at the same time in the different categories.

What's coming up? UK Mags, Magazines, Adult (Omaha + few others), Silver, Bronze, Copper and Modern. There will be at least 1000 Silver Bronze in low to high grade, plus lots of copper/modern. So should be a little bit of everything.

FUN!!!

Throughout the threads I will have freebies, sometimes you need to buy something, sometimes you don't.

I will also have two giant game/contests that will run across all of my threads.

People who buy in any of the threads will be able to win 1st to 4th prizes (High Grade comics to choose from) plus a Grand Prize in Game 1. People who do not buy and are here just for the popcorn can still win some prizes (lower value High Grade bronze) - 1st to 3rd in Game #2. (shipping extra for them though).

Clues will be given occassionally in one of my posts. They will be fairly easy to spot (not hidden amongst a bunch of text).

RULES

Please say "I'll take it" or post :takeit: .

I accept PM's but the above rules first.

No probies or HOS.

I accept paypal and e-transfers. Other methods please contact first.

If you need time payments that is fine but you must be pre-approved by me first, PM for more details.

As with the last time I had a major sale I welcome you having large piles. As some others will attest, they kept adding to their pile with me for months. You will just need to make a payment on it occassionally. PM me when you want to close out your pile.

SHIPPING

Shipping is extra for everything unless specified otherwise in that post.

I will ship anywhere in the world, I've shipped to places like Australia, Hawaii, Argentina, Germany etc.

I will ship any method you choose as well.

I do live in Canada about 2 hours from the USA border. So Canadian shipping is pretty cheap. I can ship to the US anytime as well from Canada. As long as it's 5 books or less it's pretty cheap using regular mail (as low as $5) in a cardboard mailing envelope.

For those getting lots of books and wanting cheap US shipping I will be making US postal runs about once per month as parcels build up. This worked out very well last sale and everyone was pleased with this cheaper option.

My feedback is in my signature line and I've been selling on ebay since 2002 with 100% feedback.

If you have any questions about anything (need more scans, ship quote, game rules etc) please PM them to me.

I hope I can provide a little bit of enjoyment to everyone :)

To kick this off.

First up I have 71 UK Mags - all bought from same owner.

Some #1's and first appearances (DD #1, X-Men #1 etc)

First title:

Savage Sword of Conan from 1975

Has stories from Conan the Barbarian starting at #1