• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the rarest romance comics?
32 32

6,421 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, ThothAmon said:
4 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

Don't give up now; there's still time to make another offer! 

So let me get this straight, in order to be high bidder I need to offer a quarter of what I'm willing to pay.... Sold.

I have a feeling I may not be getting the best of that deal. hm

On 10/26/2017 at 8:44 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:
On 10/26/2017 at 8:38 PM, Sqeggs said:

I have a feeling I may not be getting the best of that deal. hm

I somehow don’t see you coming off the book.  ¬¬

Me, either! :)

4 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

The guy behind the curtain makes me laugh and laugh!

Shortened to 36 pages Canadian Edition.

hKmUz0i.jpg?1

Nice one Jimmers! Lots of 'Peeping Tom' covers in the Romance genre (and they came in both sexes!)

20 minutes ago, PeterPark said:

That is some rather aggressive bidding. I'd chalk it up to two guys that had to have the book at this moment in time and not necessarily a reflection on the market? The bidding trails off tremendously after the under bidder.

29 minutes ago, Funnybooks said:

That is some rather aggressive bidding. I'd chalk it up to two guys that had to have the book at this moment in time and not necessarily a reflection on the market? The bidding trails off tremendously after the under bidder.

granted, some precode romance are extremely rare, but for a 4.0? It's not like its thought to be the best copy out there...I think it is a cool cover but I didn't expect that price...

9 minutes ago, PeterPark said:
39 minutes ago, Funnybooks said:

granted, some precode romance are extremely rare, but for a 4.0? It's not like its thought to be the best copy out there...I think it is a cool cover but I didn't expect that price...

I didn't bid on it but I can see a couple of bidders pushing the price up even for a mid-grade copy of a tough book.