• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the rarest romance comics?
33 33

6,490 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Rip said:
On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 4:19 PM, 29dukedog said:

I want it.  

Took my a long time to find a copy of that one. Great book!

I've got a copy... but I want that copy- the real nice one recently posted!  

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:41 PM, Sqeggs said:

Another book from a recent submission.  If anything, the Newton rings look even worse in hand. 

2018-07-12-0001_zpsoxely5sr.JPG

Just relax and let the hooks do their work.  

re-neducation.jpg

2 hours ago, Robot Man said:

I have no idea if this is rare or not but got it from Big Ron Murray yesterday. A real ilmpulse buy. Just beautiful condition. Gotta check it out. Might keep it and might cut it loose. I don’t know yet.

2691E2DF-2498-42EE-8378-CFB17D64D2CC.jpeg

New one on me.  Nice pickup. 

4 hours ago, Robot Man said:

I have no idea if this is rare or not but got it from Big Ron Murray yesterday. A real ilmpulse buy. Just beautiful condition. Gotta check it out. Might keep it and might cut it loose. I don’t know yet.

2691E2DF-2498-42EE-8378-CFB17D64D2CC.jpeg

Everything old is new again. I just bought a Record Player last week, and dug out all my old LP's from storage, and bought some re-issued 'new' ones.

Fawcett Romance covers have a real wholesome feel to them, but very' innocent' romantic. Nice!.

This one is very challenging to find..... and the cover story, very gritty, is handled by Jack Kirby. So far only one in a slab.... but this is the kind of book someone like Robot Man, the box diving machine, might be able to turn up. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

METRO YOUNG ROMANCE V3-11.jpg