• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the rarest romance comics?
33 33

6,487 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, 29dukedog said:

Wow, somebody must've snagged that Brides Romances 7 as I was looking through everything.  It was there one minute, gone the next!  Nice copy, but I didn't expect it to sell for that asking price.  

That kept happening to me too.... I spent a couple hours going through it..... trying to whittle it down. I still spent more than I could really afford, but have a few buddies that may take a few. I ended up with about a dozen..... the Dream Book of Romance with the "Carnival of Love" story is just too cool. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Might I recommend? still there

Love Letters 4 Crippen - great Ward story, GGAish, and cover is a sought after photo

Lovers Lane 10 - one of the very best Fuji covers

Love Romances 92 6.0 - a great pink cover, that coloring is rare

I picked up a Fox slab that I might have owned raw at one point, hard to tell.  And a 10 cent DC, which I'm always down for.  Big congrats to the seller of that collection and Bob for picking it up. 

1 minute ago, Dr. Love said:

Might I recommend? still there

Love Letters 4 Crippen - great Ward story, GGAish, and cover is a sought after photo

Lovers Lane 10 - one of the very best Fuji covers

Love Romances 92 6.0 - a great pink cover, that coloring is rare

I picked up a Fox slab that I might have owned raw at one point, hard to tell.  And a 10 cent DC, which I'm always down for.  Big congrats to the seller of that collection and Bob for picking it up. 

You forgot the Ace books with Alice Kirkpatrick covers.... they usually have an interior story by her as well.... reasonably priced.  GOD BLESS....

This is the Love Letters 4 that Dr Love spoke of..... the Ward story is a moody Gothic Romance …. almost any romance by Quality is exactly that..... Quality. GOD BLESS...

Front Cover Image

14 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

This one was veddy tempting …….. GOD BLESS....

Front Cover Image

...pink cover, Matt Baker, 2 babes. High grade,  htf Quality pub piece, how did you resist? Total sleeper book. 

3 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

I tried so hard to resist them :tonofbricks: GOD BLESS......

HG GIRL CONFESSIONS 35.jpg

I just received a low grade copy of this one.  Such great interior art!  I wish there were more Atlas Pike covers...

9 minutes ago, 29dukedog said:

I'll keep you in mind should I ever upgrade.  I love that cover, too.   :cloud9:

I've only been hunting it for about a year, but none to be found...:cry:  No copy on the census.