• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the rarest romance comics?
33 33

6,490 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, Microbia said:

Most of the Comic Media romance titles are rare as hens teeth. Here are the only slabbed copies of Dear Lonely Heart(s) 6 & 8, both sporting tearful love triangles. 

The good doctor decides to swap redheads...

0AB52EE3-C58E-4EE6-A866-F123507ACB75.jpeg

50A4FFE7-01A1-4DF1-967C-2E1BC75A2755.jpeg

Very nice! The Comic Media romance books are tough, I've only been able to score 5 issues of their romance output.

A beater copy of Dear Lonely Heart #8 came up on eBay recently but I forgot to bid :cry:

Still chasing Bakers after 3+ years, but now finally taking a look at Atlas. The two Everett and Heath cover romance books just shot to the top of my Want List.

My first knowing exposure to Alice Kirkpatrick (via Girl Confessions 30) today, lovely effort. :luhv:

7 hours ago, Microbia said:

Most of the Comic Media romance titles are rare as hens teeth. Here are the only slabbed copies of Dear Lonely Heart(s) 6 & 8, both sporting tearful love triangles. 

The good doctor decides to swap redheads...

These are great! I've been chipping away at the All-True Romance title myself. Some great sleaze there. Scans to come...

12 minutes ago, Point Five said:

...and here's #17. Cool color scheme & logo on this one. I've got a #16 too, but not scanned yet. I think these are all fairly tough.

alltrueromance17.jpg.630558a1eac1436e6509e99d5d66591e.jpg

:applause:Absolutely gorgeous! Nice set of tough romance books!

4 minutes ago, sagii said:

:applause:Absolutely gorgeous! Nice set of tough romance books!

Thank you sir! Will scan the ATR #16 as well when time allows.

I had a few fun Dear Lonely Hearts issues, but sold them. Kinda regret that now.

9 hours ago, Point Five said:

...and here's #17. Cool color scheme & logo on this one. I've got a #16 too, but not scanned yet. I think these are all fairly tough.

alltrueromance17.jpg.630558a1eac1436e6509e99d5d66591e.jpg

Purple love :luhv:

"Dear Miss Norton, I have an intimate love problem and need advice. You see, I'm a secretary who's secretly in love with my married bos-"
"GO FOR IT."
"Excuse me?"
"DO IT, HONEY. JUMP HIM. LIFE IS SHORT. JUST F**KING GO FOR IT."

alltrueromance16.jpg.004d3bedfc74559f17c75f920268a24c.jpg

Edited by Point Five

5 hours ago, Point Five said:

"Dear Miss Norton, I have an intimate love problem and need advice. You see, I'm a secretary who's secretly in love with my married bos-"
"GO FOR IT."
"Excuse me?"
"DO IT, HONEY. JUMP HIM. LIFE IS SHORT. JUST F**KING GO FOR IT."

alltrueromance16.jpg.004d3bedfc74559f17c75f920268a24c.jpg

:applause:Gem!!

.....You've been holding back on us :taptaptap: