• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the rarest romance comics?
32 32

6,421 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

Bought raw from a boardie as a 5.5. He is, without a doubt, one of the best graders in these parts ... or even those parts!

2019-07-08-0001.jpg

There is so much going on here to admire, (my focus is on the moonlit water believe it or not.

Cole Romance masterwork (the best of which is still being determined in the genre concerning him). 

Young Liz! :luhv:

The original 1950 Father of the Bride is one of my top 10 favorite films. I love the scene where Spencer Tracy, as the father, offers Liz a cash payment if she'll skip the wedding and just elope. Many a father has had similar thoughts! :)

gre12.17a.jpg

28 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

Young Liz! :luhv:

The original 1950 Father of the Bride is one of my top 10 favorite films. I love the scene where Spencer Tracy, as the father, offers Liz a cash payment if she'll skip the wedding and just elope. Many a father has had similar thoughts! :)

gre12.17a.jpg

Those eyes like no one else :smile:

33 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

One thing I've learned from romance covers is to never, ever, under any circumstances let your wife or girlfriend go to an artist's studio to have her portrait painted.

I was going to add "Especially in Greenwich Village!", and then I noticed it actually was part of the cover blurb on this very book. lol

Probably best to steer clear of New Yorkers in general, just to be on the safe side.

On 7/14/2019 at 2:44 PM, Sqeggs said:

One thing I've learned from romance covers is to never, ever, under any circumstances let your wife or girlfriend go to an artist's studio to have her portrait painted. 

ll.jpg

I really like this one!

1 minute ago, sacentaur said:

Swarthy...

A14ADC6B-D596-4131-A91D-058DAAA60C54.jpeg

I love the way he isn't looking at her but off into the middle distance, possibly checking out his next conquest. hm