• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the rarest romance comics?
33 33

6,491 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Robot Man said:

Oh great, another roller coaster cover for me to find. Congrats on completing that tough run.

Funny you mention it cause, I was thinking of your roller coaster subset when I was posting this.

1 hour ago, sagii said:

Thanks to @mustang33guy for this one! YEARS on the want list. One of the ones i clearly accept as a full on Colletta work, and what a work it is :x

Lovers #61.jpeg

Some of that title just doesn't show up at all :cry:

38 minutes ago, comicjack said:

Some of that title just doesn't show up at all :cry:

You're telling me!

A lot of the Atlas Romance books seem to have low print runs , or a scenario where many of the target audience didn't save the books and they went in the trash with the crossword puzzle mags and news papers after reading. 

7 hours ago, sagii said:

Thanks to @mustang33guy for this one! YEARS on the want list. One of the ones i clearly accept as a full on Colletta work, and what a work it is :x

Lovers #61.jpeg

You've finally come full circle and your search has finally come to an end. This book is now in your rear end mirror...I'm here all night folks

1 hour ago, Inaflash said:

What a terrific cover on My Own Romance 42.

I had a nice one that ended up in someone else's collection. At It's one of my favorites of the mid-shot covers.... and by Colletta :x GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

12 hours ago, sagii said:

You're telling me!

A lot of the Atlas Romance books seem to have low print runs , or a scenario where many of the target audience didn't save the books and they went in the trash with the crossword puzzle mags and news papers after reading. 

That Lovers 61 is very very tough

10 hours ago, Dr. Love said:

That Lovers 61 is very very tough

There is one more i'm looking for as hard as i was after this one. Another real toughie. Thought about a WTB, but sometimes that can just lead to putting something on more folks' radars :ohnoez:

...i'll just continue to wait it out :preach:

This is a bit outside my wheelhouse as I usually focus on SA and BA romance, but I picked it up recently and haven't been able to find out a whole lot about it other than that there are only a couple on the census, and that the issue after it is likely worth a lot more. :bigsmile:

If anyone wants to tell me what I've got, I'm all ears!

20210425_224548.thumb.jpg.507b5fe23e40fdd444bd08948936bd67.jpg

12 minutes ago, Crimebuster said:

This is a bit outside my wheelhouse as I usually focus on SA and BA romance, but I picked it up recently and haven't been able to find out a whole lot about it other than that there are only a couple on the census, and that the issue after it is likely worth a lot more. :bigsmile:

If anyone wants to tell me what I've got, I'm all ears!

20210425_224548.thumb.jpg.507b5fe23e40fdd444bd08948936bd67.jpg

Great cover but i'm not biting that it is rare .I picked up a copy also but the word bubble tells the whole story lol

DSCF1552.thumb.JPG.4a5cc83ab993084f638b0dd79bb3d00b.JPG