• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the rarest romance comics?
33 33

6,486 posts in this topic

Thank you my friends. I am both humbled and excited by being 'on board.' Regarding Manhunt - I agree some chillingly hot stuff there for sure. I am also a big fan of LB COLE romance covers. So hard to find in grades north of Fine Plus.

Welcome to the boards Roger! Can't wait to see what you post, especially for LB Cole covers. :cloud9:

Like this rather obscure reprint with an unknown -- to me -- cover artist.

RADDCA2820131022_174927_zps8239f59d.jpg

This is a Kinstler cover. He did a lot of these I.W. reprint covers.

Some covers are re-used from different comics but I believe some are original covers also (not sure though).

Also, welcome to the boards, Roger.

PopularTeen-Agers15CGC80_zps80a7de9d-1.jpg

NICE COPY!!! This is a popular book right now. The editor at Fantagraphics was looking for a nice scan and he had to have have my copy, which is ok - but not this. I should have sent him to you!

NICE COPY!!! This is a popular book right now. The editor at Fantagraphics was looking for a nice scan and he had to have have my copy, which is ok - but not this. I should have sent him to you!

Thanks, pmpknface. He did get a hold of me but mine were getting graded at the time.

By the way, I love all the Cole covers you've been posting here and in the Cole thread.