• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the rarest romance comics?
33 33

6,486 posts in this topic

OK, I think we need a separation here...Romance and Teen GGA should be two different categories...I wouldn't lump Archie into Romance, so we shouldn't lump Millie, Tilly, Hedi, Tessie, Katy, Willy, or Billy into it either. Romance books are serious stuff... :sumo: Oh, and nice Teen GGA book ya got dere Wolfman...

Edited by tricolorbrian

Nope, there has to be drama involved...other girls jealous, farmers with pitchforks, husbands coming home unexpected, dat sorta ting...dat was jus' a cartoon girl kissin' a photo... (tsk) An I uh, tink youse spelled romance wrong...romane is some kinda lettuce...but ya spelled it wrong too. Dat's what ya get fer typin' on yer phone instead of a computer...

All right boys an girls, I'll see ya after next weekend...off ta work I go...

Edited by tricolorbrian

Just now getting around to scaanning this one for myself, so I'm re-posting (FYI: those smudges are on the slab, not the book. I'll have to windex them out or something):

53ogn8.jpg

Edited by pmpknface

Just now getting around to scaanning this one for myself, so I'm re-posting (FYI: those smudges are on the slab, not the book. I'll have to windex them out or something):

53ogn8.jpg

Strong 7.5 and White pages to boot!