• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the rarest romance comics?
33 33

6,492 posts in this topic

Purchased on eBay raw as a VG (thanks to a boardie for the tip).

5a01408f-ebd6-4810-b5c3-206ceb476643_zps5e3ogkuf.jpg

...... this is one of my favorite Fiction House runs..... and that's one of the best covers in a string of awesome covers. The stories are cool inside too.... they have that FH edge. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Nice copy. What is up with this book? I have a very high grade copy myself. This issue usually seems to turn up nice. There are some very nice St. Johns out there. They are few and far between though.

Don't know why but you are right that there do seem to be a lot of nice copies of this issue around. Most are raw, though, with only four copies on the census. Two 7.0s are tied for highest. The fact that it is the only issue in the run with no Baker art may be why people haven't been anxious to slab their copies.

Since this has become the catch-all romance thread I'll post this recent pick-up here. While this issue lacks some of the juicier story elements the title can be known for; gangsters, weed, violence, sex clubs, etc., and also lacks any Heck or Morisi interior art as well, I dig the cover with it's pink background and streetlight tramp - reminiscent of GCE #12.

ATR18_zpsf9uyyach.jpg

Since this has become the catch-all romance thread I'll post this recent pick-up here. While this issue lacks some of the juicier story elements the title can be known for; gangsters, weed, violence, sex clubs, etc., and also lacks any Heck or Morisi interior art as well, I dig the cover with it's pink background and streetlight tramp - reminiscent of GCE #12.

ATR18_zpsf9uyyach.jpg

Nice. The woman to the left of ALL looks kind of like Joan Crawford. hm

ATR18_zpsf9uyyach.jpg

Very cool but not even close...

comgiantcom12_zps98684840.jpg

ATR18_zpsf9uyyach.jpg

Nice. The woman to the left of ALL looks kind of like Joan Crawford. hm

I was thinking the same thing before i read your post. I'm sure it's Joan Crawford. Cool book!

ATR18_zpsf9uyyach.jpg

Very cool but not even close...

comgiantcom12_zps98684840.jpg

(worship)(worship)