• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the rarest romance comics?
32 32

6,421 posts in this topic

I was just checking the New Arrivals section at www.bedrockcity.com and noticed he has up a nice chunk of midgrade Romance :gossip: ..... while not high grade, Richard's 4.0 is usually VERY nice..... In case someone has never dealt with him before (...hey, there might be one person left on the planet who hasn't (shrug) GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I was just checking the New Arrivals section at www.bedrockcity.com and noticed he has up a nice chunk of midgrade Romance :gossip: ..... while not high grade, Richard's 4.0 is usually VERY nice..... In case someone has never dealt with him before (...hey, there might be one person left on the planet who hasn't (shrug) GOD BLESS...

What about the rest of his grades? hm

While he has always been the consummate gentleman when I've PM'd him, I've never made a purchase with him till this morning after reading your post. Almost didn't give it a shot and just said to myself "Corey, it won't be there, just continue to get dressed for work" as the romance book in my sig line want list has been impossible to find.

A voice in my head kept saying "look, look". Guess what was among his new listings? :banana:

I can up grade later, but here's hoping his 2.0's are more like 3.0's lol

Totally stoked !

Dang Jim. That is the nicest thing anyone has posted about me.

...... you're good peeps. You can reward me with breathmints at Baltimore if I'm able to make it this year, I'll likely need them after all the fast food.... GOD BLESS...

Edited by jimjum12

Nice copy! Took me forever to find mine (March 1952 book). In fact, the hardest things for me to find are the Atlas Romances on my want list. They are still there ...

Funny you posted a Hartley cover. I like Hartley's women. Not in that particular cover but elsewhere in general.

Here's an example -

s-l1600.jpg

When I first glanced at it, for a moment, I thought it was Everett.

Nice copy! Took me forever to find mine (March 1952 book). In fact, the hardest things for me to find are the Atlas Romances on my want list. They are still there ...

Funny you posted a Hartley cover. I like Hartley's women. Not in that particular cover but elsewhere in general.

Here's an example -

s-l1600.jpg

When I first glanced at it, for a moment, I thought it was Everett.

Thanks Sqeggs and Scrooge.

I like the woman in the upper panel of the Wild Western, she definitely looks better with the mask off.

Did someone say "Al Hartley women"...?

GirlConfessions26_zps5f846519.jpg

And Mitzi's back! :D

..... when I first stumbled on to Hartley when I discovered Atlas, I was floored by his romance work. I could hardly believe that it was the same guy who did the absolute worst Thor story ever to see the light of day. GOD BLESS....

I can only imagine that my avatar was experiencing some kind of technical difficulties. Was it reverting back to the Hypno-Toad? Or was it disappearing altogether?

It was toad, then Mitzi, and now back to toad.

It may have a life of its own!

I can only imagine that my avatar was experiencing some kind of technical difficulties. Was it reverting back to the Hypno-Toad? Or was it disappearing altogether?

It was toad, then Mitzi, and now back to toad.

It may have a life of its own!

That's weird. It's been Mitzi on my PC ever since I changed it. Might have something to do with your PC.