• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the rarest romance comics?
33 33

6,486 posts in this topic

No it's the Robot Man copy.

I mean a scan of the Robot_Man copy is the scan on GCD.

I don't think I've ever uploaded any scans or info on there, but I probably should. I have copies of books that don't have any info on the stories. hm

Somebody must have stolen my scan but that is what happens when you post on a public forum. Would have been nice if the poster had asked first...

You should try scanning complete comics from your collection and uploading them to DCM for free. Quite a few of the users then download it, smack them all together on a CD and sell them as a "collection' on ebay; or even better print them out and sell them as photocopy comic books.

And my motivation would be what???

To make copies available to the hundreds of people who DON'T try and resell the material, and instead scan their rare material you don't have and make it available to you and everybody else for free.

Seeing people sell my scans is annoying; but that annoyance is nothing compared to the satisfaction I get from knowing people are enjoying the free versions; and from getting to see thousands of books shared by others that I could never afford.

I like this site: http://comicbookplus.com/?cid=1507

It's much easier to navigate than the DCM, and you don't have to download anything...just flip pages and read.

No it's the Robot Man copy.

I mean a scan of the Robot_Man copy is the scan on GCD.

I don't think I've ever uploaded any scans or info on there, but I probably should. I have copies of books that don't have any info on the stories. hm

Somebody must have stolen my scan but that is what happens when you post on a public forum. Would have been nice if the poster had asked first...

You should try scanning complete comics from your collection and uploading them to DCM for free. Quite a few of the users then download it, smack them all together on a CD and sell them as a "collection' on ebay; or even better print them out and sell them as photocopy comic books.

And my motivation would be what???

Sorry just some mild sarcasm on my part on the situation OtherEric describes a few posts down. I know not very many collectors have a desire to spend time scanning alot of comics. :)

I like this site: http://comicbookplus.com/?cid=1507

It's much easier to navigate than the DCM, and you don't have to download anything...just flip pages and read.

+1

I have always been able to flip pages at DCM. I've never been forced to DL any book?

Back when, you had to. Now with the Preview function you don't need to anymore but there was a time a download was necessary. I tend to use the DCM as well.

It's been soo long. I totally forgot about that Scrooge. Many apologies to the esteemed Captain DJ (DCM tech guy). :facepalm: I remember when he added the feature now that you point it out. :)

mydate3f100_zps45b033c1.jpg

So killer. I love all of the Hillman stuff, they have the right blend of humor and seriousness. Their crime books are the same. I want a set of these and Romantic Confessions someday.

mydate3f100_zps45b033c1.jpg

So killer. I love all of the Hillman stuff, they have the right blend of humor and seriousness. Their crime books are the same. I want a set of these and Romantic Confessions someday.

It's surprising to me that there are only two graded copies of this one. I don't whether that's an indication of scarcity or romance don't get no respect. hm

RADDAFBD201464_14121_zpsbde29fce.jpg

It's surprising to me that there are only two graded copies of this one. I don't whether that's an indication of scarcity or romance don't get no respect. hm

I would imagine it is more of the later than the former. I've had a few copies for sale over the years. I wish I had kept one.