• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the rarest romance comics?
33 33

6,491 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, comicjack said:

Very rarely does this show up

102_6108.thumb.JPG.c2f735fdef4983d5b7ab3c145d3a10b7.JPG

nice book Jack!  :headbang:

hard to come by for sure and maybe Pike's best cover.  Used to be considered a quasi-grey tone.  Interestingly, GCD credits Everett with the inks, at least tones (?) - not even a question mark for them.  I don't see it - either does Atlas Tales.

3 hours ago, Readcomix said:

Obviously it's not GA, but only you guys are likely to appreciate it/know what it is. 

image.jpeg

One of a mere handful of books that have stories about the issue of weight and relationships.  It may be the only "fat" cover.  A valid sub-sub-sub niche, to be sure.  At least, it is for me!  :headbang:

Nobody Loves a Fat Man

Too Fat For Love

Too Fat For Love!

Was I Too Fat To Be Loved?

I Was A Fat Girl!

Too Fat To Frug

No Love For A Fat Girl

Fat!

Fatman

2 hours ago, Dr. Love said:

One of a mere handful of books that have stories about the issue of weight and relationships.  It may be the only "fat" cover.  A valid sub-sub-sub niche, to be sure.  At least, it is for me!  :headbang:

Nobody Loves a Fat Man

Too Fat For Love

Too Fat For Love!

I Was A Fat Girl!

Too Fat To Frug

No Love For A Fat Girl

Fat!

Fatman

Probably not that rare but can't pass up the invitation to post this one, one of my favorites that you couldn't get away with nowadays...brutal dialogue. 

FLI3front.jpeg

fli3interior.jpg

6 hours ago, Dr. Love said:

Nobody Loves a Fat Man

Too Fat For Love

Too Fat For Love!

I Was A Fat Girl!

Too Fat To Frug

No Love For A Fat Girl

Fat!

Fatman

Class is in session with the good Dr Love; thank you professor! Of the nine, "Fat!" Is the one inside that Secret Romance. Like the First Love 3 that @szavisca posted, it's dialogue would never be written today. I'll shoot some interiors over the weekend or tonight, if it please the Love Court.

22 hours ago, Dr. Love said:

Nobody Loves a Fat Man

Too Fat For Love

Too Fat For Love!

I Was A Fat Girl!

Too Fat To Frug

No Love For A Fat Girl

Fat!

Fatman

Sounds like a great theme for a subset Andy..,

On 12/15/2017 at 2:09 AM, szavisca said:

Probably not that rare but can't pass up the invitation to post this one, one of my favorites that you couldn't get away with nowadays...brutal dialogue. 

fli3interior.jpg

Bob Powell romance greatness!

On 12/14/2017 at 12:57 PM, Dr. Love said:

nice book Jack!  :headbang:

hard to come by for sure and maybe Pike's best cover.  Used to be considered a quasi-grey tone.  Interestingly, GCD credits Everett with the inks, at least tones (?) - not even a question mark for them.  I don't see it - either does Atlas Tales.

Looks like all Everett to me...The figures in the background are classic Everett poses.