• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the rarest romance comics?
33 33

6,486 posts in this topic

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 5:14 PM, GACollectibles said:

Saunders focused on eight women illustrators,

Mrs. Stoll Karn was the Guest of Honor at last year's PulpFest and David Saunders and her were the guests of the main panel.

Here's a link to the audio of that panel - http://www.thepulp.net/pulp-info/convention-coverage/pulpfest-2017/guest-of-honor-gloria-stoll-karn/

...well struck out on two bonafide Romance grails this week: Romantic Hearts 10 on Sunday and Lovers 61 this morning :cry:

..why do i see a Matt Baker and /or Feldstein Avitar in their futures? :baiting:

On 6/7/2018 at 1:56 PM, Roger66 said:

:foryou:  Likely not a Romance comic but I will include it here... 

s-l1600-2 copy 4.jpg

Yeah, likely not.  He does look like he's fighting for his alien woman tho.  But you're right, it doesn't fit.  You'll have to sell it to me....   :baiting:

On 6/7/2018 at 4:40 PM, Sqeggs said:

Also posted in the Cole thread where I wondered whether this is the only graded copy of this issue.  I thought I'd seen other graded copies posted. hm

I have an ungraded copy, somewhere in the same range but I'm pretty sure it doesn't have Mickey's signature.