• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How much of a premium are we talking for newsstand issues v/s direct editions?
10 10

1,113 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

If someone is called pompous and condescending, repeatedly, by many different people, than that is what is decided pompous and condescending 

It's the bad roommate syndrome.

If a guy complains about every roommate he's had, what's the common denominator?

hm

6 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

Oh, it's real...believe it or not.

Also know this, the narrative being pushed is not accurate, but with no one to dispute the lies they become the truth for those not in the know 2c

Are you telling me I messed up again? :boo:

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

Are you telling me I messed up again? :boo:

STOP APOLOGIZING!!!  Everythings ok......

Just now, Logan510 said:

We should probably just take this to a group PM and then we can gossip freely.

PM sent

1 minute ago, kav said:

So are we agreed that newsstand doesnt command that much of a premium over Direct editions?

I would say my experience has been the opposite. There are a large number of people out there paying premiums for newsstand books that are not rare by any stretch ( think mid 80's Marvel's ), but because it's a newsstand and they've heard those are "rare" and / or "more valuable" they pay a premium. (shrug)

1 minute ago, Logan510 said:

I would say my experience has been the opposite. There are a large number of people out there paying premiums for newsstand books that are not rare by any stretch ( think mid 80's Marvel's ), but because it's a newsstand and they've heard those are "rare" and / or "more valuable" they pay a premium. (shrug)

I would have to agree then.  I was wrong. lol 

39 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

Oh, it's real...believe it or not.

Also know this, the narrative being pushed is not accurate, but with no one to dispute the lies they become the truth for those not in the know 2c

Who are these pathetic "elite" cowards who are unwilling to take a public stand against this supposed false narrative and these alleged lies? :popcorn:

4 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

Who are these pathetic "elite" cowards who are unwilling to take a public stand against this supposed false narrative and these alleged lies? :popcorn:

what is your cat's name cute lil devil!