• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOX pedigree thread!!! Post 'em if ya got 'em
1 1

142 posts in this topic

Fantastic colors on this (and all the other) Larson copies! :cloud9:

Larson

100_7468.jpg

As nice as the scans are, in person the books look stunning! :luhv:

i got a little of this and well.....here are some non-main stream Fox pedigree.....

This a guess is the strength of my collection along with Centaurs. If you have "requests" let me know.....weaker with Weirds and later Blue Beetles...jb

145086.jpg

Larson

100_0921.jpg

All of these pedigree Fox books look awesome Steve, but there's something about THIS book that really catches my eye (worship)

I see what you did there... (:

This copy is so glossy it's practically blinding us!

Larson

100_0921.jpg

All of these pedigree Fox books look awesome Steve, but there's something about THIS book that really catches my eye (worship)

I see what you did there... (:

I KNEW that you would (thumbs u Seriously though, your collection is remarkable!! When I see you post scans, it always strikes me as a carefully selected assemblage of books. It's clear to see your love for the Lamont Larson collection :applause:

Seriously though, your collection is remarkable!! When I see you post scans, it always strikes me as a carefully selected assemblage of books. It's clear to see your love for the Lamont Larson collection :applause:

Thanks! I am picky, but not so much on the grade - if a book presents nicely, is a pedigree, has nice pages, etc., I'll pick it up even with a significant defect (e.g., the Mystery Men 7 has a coupon clipped out of the back cover).

These Fox books are so much fun... :cloud9: