• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fmaz's feedback thread
1 1

106 posts in this topic

Got a few books from Frank on the last VCC, and it was a very smooth transaction. I would not hesitate to buy from him again.

James

...This.

...and he's a great buyer too. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Got a few books from Frank on the last VCC, and it was a very smooth transaction. I would not hesitate to buy from him again.

James

...This.

...and he's a great buyer too. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

That. :)

Bought some Spideys for my mid-grade run. Easy to work with, held my books for me while I was vacationing. Set off my Spidey sense, and I mean that in the best way possible. :angel:

Just completed a PM deal with Frank for a price variant.

Book shipped fast and arrived looking every bit as nice as described.

Completed many deals with Frank and every one has been as smooth as can be.

I will definitely be back for MOAR :sumo:

Thank You Frank!

Frank picked up a large number of books from my most recent sales thread, and the transaction went perfect from start to finish. He paid immediately, and he was friendly to talk with during the entire transaction. Definitely looking forward to doing business with him again. (thumbs u

Just got some books from Frank and let me say he is the best of sellers to deal with--- fast shipping and willing to negotiate on EVERYTHING ---- he will go down in the hall of fame (if there was one lol )

Edited by Comic Clint