• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fmaz's feedback thread
1 1

106 posts in this topic

I have recently done 3 transactions with Frank, both buying and selling. He is always careful and conscientious, with great communication and friendly service. I am very happy to be a repeat customer. Many thanks for the great books Frank, I look forward to next time. :)

Cheers,

R

Purchased a half dozen Iron Man from Frank's last thread. I've lost track now of how many transactions back and forth we have done, whether buying or selling I don't hesitate- great attention to detail, top of the line customer service, fast shipping and a pleasure to know. Many thanks Frank, as always I look forward to more... :smile:

Cheers,

R

Bought some great Bronze books from Frank and they were packaged right and to my eye had spot-on grading.  Frank went out of his way to help source me a few other books from his collection and for my money is truly not only one of the best sellers on the board, but also one of the best guys, period!

I just bought a stack of GA reprints from Frank and what a pleasure it was. He packed them carefully and shipped them promptly, they are in great shape AND there was even a bonus book. He's a treasure! (worship) AND a pleasure to deal with, thanks Frank:) :foryou: