• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Boards from Original Factory *piece of history*
6 6

82 posts in this topic

Well, Ive gotten a lot of interest in these. Problem is that most of these are huge since they lined walls. Very prohibitive to ship. Im going to my storage tomorrow to get a couple, after that, no more. If anyone is interested in a large piece 4x5 feet, PM me. I have some really cool ones but understand that they weigh a ton.

The rest are going to bigger than what I showed initially. But these are so rare, I may as well offer some before they go back into storage. I was thinking about making a table or display case to house my comics.....

Heres the characters I have:

FF

thor

Cap

Silver Surfer

Iron man

and I have 1 awesome hulk but its 5x5 feet

No Xmen (I have one really cool magneto but its slightly damaged) and I have 1 really cool Angel but its huge (3x4.5ft)

Truthfully, the bigger ones are nicer, but I wont pull them out unless someone PM's me and understands shipping will be probably 50+ dollars.

Truthfully, the bigger ones are nicer, but I wont pull them out unless someone PM's me and understands shipping will be probably 50+ dollars.
$50+ shipping will not be a problem for the bigger ones (thumbs u

+1 PM sent