• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW ComicMount Comic Book Display

21 posts in this topic

NEW ComicMount Comic Book Display - "Two in One" Turns into either a Wall Mount or Shelf Stand

Finally a NEW LOW COST AFFORDABLE comic book display system that can be used as either a wall mount or shelf stand – Two in one invisible morphing display system.

A must have for any true fan or collector of comic books, comic art, records, music, and many other items. This is the perfect display option for paper products and can be very useful in the work place as well.

Mount all of your collectibles on a wall or shelf - New Patented display product developed by ComicLock™

Check out our Ebay store:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Comic-Book-Display-Two-in-One-Turns-into-either-a-Wall-Mount-or-Shelf-Stand-/221298386240?pt=US_Comic_Storage_Supplies&hash=item3386696540

ComicMount™ holds all CGC, PGX, Golden, Silver, Bronze and Modern Age comic books - Fits them all! Also great for Vinyl Records and many other collectibles! (Holds Any collectible that is 1” in thickness by 13” in height).

Display literally disappears and provides a very unique “floating” look when mounted to any wall. And if you don’t want to use for the wall it turns into a shelf stand and allows you to showcase your collectibles on any flat surface. Product is very easy to set-up and fast.

Picked up 10 of these.

Not only did they ship extremely quickly, but these things are a ton nicer for presenting slabs than the silly plate holders I had used in the past.

I haven't had a chance to mount some on the wall but will be shortly and will post some images when I get them up.

Highly recommend picking some of these up!

20140318_215536_zpsd152e5d0.jpg

20140318_215519_zpsaea64c6a.jpg

Just wanted to let every one know we would do 5 dollar a piece for any boardie and might could do a little towards shipping also. If you have any questions just let me know. Some people have pointed out it says we dont ship to Canada, UK, or Australia we do ship to these countries just let me know. Also you can message me on here to buy direct ebay is just a pain.

Bump doing special price for boardies and direct pms.

+1

These look cool and are 25% right now on the 'Bay!