• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Albedo #1 & #2 Club
5 5

439 posts in this topic

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 11:48 AM, gonzoo said:

Uhhh. . . I'd like to hear others' thoughts on this, please.

So, I bought this recently and don't really know much about it:

1003372921_Refractions1-frontcover.jpg.3d100f946b931506ffd268e3bf78a0cc.jpg

There's a cool little record attached on the inside as well:

553643143_Refractions1-interiorrecordattached.jpg.b77f5bf9403968d7e4726f91593a3a96.jpg

I'm not seeing any 'Refractions' listed in CGC's census, so I've no idea if they will accept them for grading. I've sent them that question. If they will accept them, then I've asked them if it would be possible (or advisable) to press it as well. Not sure if the interior record makes that inadvisable. Cool little Albedo fanzine though altogether.

Hey guys and gals, check this out! 
https://www.dogu.co/product/foil-variant-of-the-first-usagi-yojimbo-cover/

Sakai is releasing a foil variant, “virgin” style of Albedo 2. I had to get one. I wanted to order a remarked copy as well, but like the cover in its natural form. 
@GoldenAgeAddict

@Turtle
@Ryan.

6 minutes ago, SpideyFein said:

Sakai is releasing a foil variant, “virgin” style of Albedo 2. I had to get one. I wanted to order a remarked copy as well, but like the cover in its natural form. 
@GoldenAgeAddict

@Turtle
@Ryan.

Picked up the foil signed and unsigned a few weeks ago.  They look amazing

36 minutes ago, SpideyFein said:

@GoldenAgeAddict

@Turtle
@Ryan.

Pretty cool! 

1 hour ago, GoldenAgeAddict said:
1 hour ago, Wolverinex said:

so you own .25 percent of all the copies

So far

Just remember what happened to Nelson Bunker Hunt and his brothers on Silver Thursday after they tried to corner the silver market back in 1979/80.  :tonofbricks:

Hopefully, they won't have a special day set aside for Albedo 2 Day in the historical annals of the comic book marketplace.  lol

6 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

Just remember what happened to Nelson Bunker Hunt and his brothers on Silver Thursday after they tried to corner the silver market back in 1979/80.  :tonofbricks:

Hopefully, they won't have a special day set aside for Albedo 2 Day in the historical annals of the comic book marketplace.  lol

I just brought together a horde simply because I love the cover