• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden Age goodies and Pre-Code Horror comics CLOSED!

183 posts in this topic

Hey guys, over the next week or so, I will be posting some cool Golden Age comics for sale. All the comics will be a raw readers with everything being Fine or below, most around 3.0 to 4.0. I will try to get 10 to 15 books posted a day.

For those of you who do not know us, we are a brick and mortar store in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. We also do shows across the country. Our ebay id is Andymac2570 so you can check our feedback on there as well.

As far as the technical portion of the show goes, all the normal rules apply:

Payment: We will accept Cash, Money Orders and personal checks. We will also accept Paypal.

Shipping: Shipping to the United States will be included in the price for this thread. International buyers will pay the exact shipping cost unless otherwise stated. We will ship out all orders within 24 hours of receiving payment and/or after payment clears. We will ship everything USPS Priority mail and everything will be securely packed. We have no problem shipping worldwide.

Offers: We will certainly listen to offers on anything we offer up for sale, so feel free to PM me. I will try and answer as quickly as possible but please understand that a :takeit: in the thread trumps any off-line negotiations.

If you have a questions, please let us know. We will get started shortly.

Muggsy Mouse #2 (A-1 #36)

Overstreet has it described with a Racist Cover.

Condition : Good + (2.5)

Price: :news:Sold!!

Cover is detached at bottom staple. Two pages have a tear through them with one page having a nickel size piece missing. Damage does not effect the story.

Mugsy-Mouse-2-F.jpg

Mugsy-Mouse-2-B.jpg