• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

11 posts in this topic

This post includes a CGC graded copy of Green Lantern #7 CGC 6.5 OW/W pages.

It is a beautiful crisp looking copy with minor creasing at the bottom that I think took away from the grade. However, I think that all the graders were very sour that day because the book looks nicer than some 7.0+ that I own lol I also think that its definitely a book that would benefit from a pressing and re submission but just my opinion.

Take a look at the pictures but if you need more close up ones I can provide them!!!

This book is from my personal collection and one that I previously purchased.

I'm looking for $500.00 securely shipped and ready to go!

*Shipping Included to Canada & US only*

Payment: I would preferably like to use Paypal but other methods can be discussed.

Shipping: Price already include shipping costs to Canada & US.

PMs welcome. But :takeit: in the thread wins.

No HOSers!!!

I'm looking for $500.00 securely shipped and ready to go!

What is your definition of "securely shipped" from Canada for this book?

....I think some brighter pics would help.

And agree with Bob on better pictures please - any hidden defects to the case (e.g., any cracks)?

My definition of secure means very very secure lol

I have also learned from past mistakes with Shipping, so I know how to properly pack and ship now. I usually cover both sides with card board then bubble wrap the thing completely. I'll then put into a parcel box with filling and mail her out!

I will gladly post pictures as soon as I am on my lunch and there is no defects at all to the CGC casing!

She's beautiful!