BobbyUSC feedback

77 posts in this topic

18,719 posts

Bobby made sure my boards were well packed to make the journey - excellent communication and an overall friendly transaction. Thank you!

1,776 posts

I received my Marvel art pieces from Bobby and was extremely pleased with the entire transaction.

The entire transaction was flawless, great communication and bomb-proof packing/shipping !!!

Thanks ! (thumbs u

1,539 posts

Bought some Marvel art pieces from Bobby and I must admit, they are amazing. I also got to personally meet him and he's definitely a cool dude.

A++++++

997 posts

I bought an Iron Man Marvel art board from Bobby. It was well-packed and arrived safely and pretty quickly given its size and travel distance to the southeast. I am very happy with it. Good communication and true to his word. (thumbs u Thanks!

2,595 posts

Just picked up 5 pieces from Bobby things are great. Now I have to figure out how to rearrainge my man cave art to fit these in

Very cool :applause:

3,316 posts

Top notch easy to deal with great guy. Did a decent sized deal with bobby went smooth

45 posts

Easy guy to deal with, no worries here. Bobby bought a sweet Predator # 1 from me.

3,599 posts

Was a pleasure to do business with and the packing was awesome. Thanks again for the comics.

3,411 posts

Bobby is one of the good guys!

Sold him an ASM #1, and the transaction went perfect!

I look forward to more dealings in then future (thumbs u

553 posts

Thanks for the smooth transaction and nice comics there! Highly recommended!

5,047 posts

Bought a couple of books from Bobby and couldn't have went smoother!

Bullet proof fast shipping as well! You won't be disappointed dealing with this boardie!

123 posts

Bought a bunch of great lot of Hulk books from Bobby (50+ comics). They were packed very well and arrived quickly and safely. Great guy to deal with, thanks Bobby!!

9,234 posts

Bobby shipped fast, secured the books well, and made it an easy transaction. Plus, he offered a sweet SDCC exclusive that I haven't seen anywhere else. Thank you, sir!

1,771 posts

I got a nice SDCC lot of books from him. Everything was packaged well, and all books were as promised. He threw in a few SDCC extras as well. Thanks, man!

2,788 posts

Just purchased a few SDCC variants from Bobby and they arrived perfectly as described. Great communication and smith transaction!! Thanks!

1,614 posts

great deal from Bobby! Reliable in meeting up locally for a comic book trade + cash. Pretty quick and easy transaction! Thanks again :thumbsup:

147 posts

What an easy sale. A pleasure doing business with Bobby.

---Joel---